We are a Spirit-led community imparting Jesus into the hearts of the poor and the lost so that suffering children and the unreached become passionate followers of Christ who will lead and transform their communities.
Loving the Least and the Lost.
1. To start an indigenous, discipleship oriented movement of churches in the least reached areas. [To share the message of Christ in the rural, neglected areas, gathering disciples into small, simple, discipleship oriented churches in such a way that that they will not be dependent on any outside influence to perpetuate a movement of self-led, self-propogating, self-supporting churches.]
2. To see transformation in the lives of the most vulnerable of orphans so that they in turn may transform their world. [We will gather them into small clusters of homes that will be led by national house parents who will raise these children to the glory of God. They will be given the advantages of a quality education thru 12th grade, the love and care of quality parenting, and the liberating message of Christ which will enable them to become the leaders of tomorrow. The operations will be supported by The Family Table sponsorship, and self-supporting businesses. The entire operation will be overseen by a Zambian Director and a Love’s Door 4 All Nations Area Supervisor according to our Standards and Policies.]
3. To bring wholistic, Christ-centered, empowering development to these neglected areas. [We will live among the people we want to serve – offering our lives as well as our efforts in order to see the transforming power of Christ elevate the people in a wholistic manner. We will bring educational services, job creation, health, microfinance, gardening, and water purification services.]
4.To raise up young workers – national and international – to become equipped and skilled for God’s work around the world. [We will invite interns and teams, partner with ministries, recruit and cast vision, train and coach – all with the goal of raising up workers for the Least and the Lost. Our goal is that every person who comes to serve with us will be radically altered for Jesus. ]
5. As of 2014 [we have a ministry center in Southern Zambia, and one in Northern Zambia. We operate two children’s homes as well as caring for many OVCs in the village areas we serve. We have an indigenous church movement growing at each location served by volunteer workers and a growing corps of local Jesus followers. We are doing educational development in these areas as well. ]
6. Our goals for the coming years: [A. Increase our number of Children’s Homes – building more and partnering with people of common heart who are already doing it. B. Build our village base so we can move there, rather than camping. C. Develop our Family Table Sponsorship Program to extend to many more children. D. Develop businesses for our volunteer national staff and the operations. E. Develop a skills training, youth empowerment, job creation component to our village ministry. F. Move out and start other bases.]