SO YOUR’E STILL NOT SURE WHAT YOU WANT TO DO THIS FALL?
Are you tired of sitting around the TV? Or are you tired of your wife or husband sitting around the TV? Or your son? Wishing for a woman? Or a man? Wishing for some action? Some purpose to grip you and challenge you? Some friends to inspire you?
Well time to get off your duff and take a look at something! It’s not too late to get in on some good Kingdom action. Let me suggest a few things:
- ADMINISTRATION HELPER – if you love to organize, like bookkeeping, take charge of many details of a moving organization, assist with clerical duties.
- EDUCATOR – if you love working with kids, teaching skills, working with orphans, trained teacher or not.
- DISCIPLESHIP – bible teaching, evangelism, live in the village in a tent or hut, love to love people – especially the poor.
- Or maybe you just would like to serve God and the poorest of the world and will be willing to fit in wherever your passion lies.
Zambia – we could use 3-4 good interns for 3-6 months – even a year for a few trained professionals.
Cost – your RT plane ticket (about $1500 – $2000) and $400/month for singles, $600/month for couple.
- Here is a YouTube intro : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgFRum6XeGU
- Starts Sept 15; ends April 7
- Costs: $2500 plus some money for mission trip that you will raise during the year.
- TOEG involvement – discipleship to reach Muslims – http://toag.net/
- NIKO – a leadership training established by YWAM
- Mission trip – 2 month trip to Africa or India or some exotic place.
Mandate Discipleship School – This is an awesome discipleship school. It is run by The Hive – a house church movement in a college town in Oregon. They are passionate followers of Jesus. They love to see the young people doing exploits around the world. They want to reach the Muslims and the orphans of the world. They want to make lots of money and send it to the poor. This is the environment of the discipleship school. Here are some particulars:
For application go to the coolest website ever – www.themandate.info or contact Kirsty at firstname.lastname@example.org